CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

painting time...

Usually I refuse to let my kids paint. Why? I think its obvious. Paint on the wall, chairs, hair, face...me. But today, well, today my nice bone was protruding so I let them have their fun. And I was actually happy I did.


As you can see I only gave them a little paint. I was scared.



I was going to take pictures of them while they painted, but again, I was scared. I didn't want to take my eyes off of them for a second.


Here is Joey Jr.'s very first painting. He is the future Picasso.

Adreanna's wonderful painting of Ariel, The Little Mermaid. I promise, that is her.

Gianna's finished project. My favorite Disney Princess, Belle.

So, after all my worrying, the painting exprience went quite well. I was shocked. Flabbergasted. Completely thrown off. For the first time in the history of my darling babies, they did NOT make a mess! There is a God! HALLELUJAH!


No comments: