CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

first post...

Since I love blogger so much I decided to start my very own blog. Not that most will be interested, but hey...you never know. Or, it will be the same as it is outside of cyber world and I'll be rambling to myself! Totally cool. I love talking to myself!


glasses
I finally got my glasses a week or so ago and my head hurts from them. (sorry, I won't take pics of FatMe so this will have to do!) I see everything so much clearer but I am getting headaches. I think I need to get used to them, but who the heck knows.

yay me!
When Joe took me to Barnes and Noble and bought me a heck load of books, he also bought me a bitter sweet book mark. Sweet 'cause my future fictional husband Edward Cullen is on it looking all yumolicious and bitable. Bitter because hunchback of biter-of-thy-lip-ville is with him. grr!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute glasses!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I haven't mentioned that your glasses are friggin cute!

And ahhh I heart the bookmark!

Cheryl said...

hehe thanks guys!

That default pic I have is the best I can do. I don't want anyone seeing my double chin. *cries*

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!