CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

whats new...

1.Yesterday I had to drop Gianna off at her friends birthday at this Gymnastics place. It was a two hour party, so me and Joe went to his home-away-from-home...Home Depot! Don't get me wrong, for some strange reason I actually enjoy going there. But we weren't there for me. Well, not entirely. Joe is still building me my office in the garage. *squeaks*. But he needed to get some stuff for himself yesterday and to all who watched, seen me following behind my man, completely bored. Then his friend Mike who works there saw us and talked for awhile. Cause lets face it, you work in Home Depot you don't do much work. Oops.

So we go outside, and they have this huge mini house. (I know you know what I mean) and all I can think of is AWESOME! Perfect place for the kids to play outside. Yeah it was like 3,000. They can keep it. But then Mike says, "That's the floor model that they're getting rid of soon, so you can have it for $250." WHAT?! SWEET!

Joes eye lit up like a christmas tree as a huge grin spread across his face. Don't get me wrong it was awesome that we can get it for like a million percent off, but I don't get what makes Joe get off. Its a shed that looks like a house. Not a mansion that was given to him for free, no strings attached.

Well, anyways...we don't know if we are going to get it after all because see, there is a catch to this awesome deal. You have to take it down yourself and transport it to your destination, on your own. They will not help at all. So now its going to cost almost $200 to get it from Home Depot to our backyard. Otherwise, if we bought it new they would bring it and build it no extra charge. Which we are still saving, granted. But we really don't have $450 to throw around in one shot right now. So, now Joe is moping around like someone killed his cat. And trust me, guys think chicks are bad when they dont get their way. They obviously haven't met my hubby.


2. I cleaned the porch off the other day. It was still filled with all the x-mas crap. I put everything under the house and vaccumed and make it look all nice and perrty. Now I take the laptop and sit outside and enjoy the breeze and the woods that you can see from the backyard. Inspiration central right there. Yeah, maybe for a real writer. but for me...nada. I am useless to the writing world. If I do get this book published, that most likely will be the only one. I can't get into this mode. Maybe once my office is done I'll be better. Who knows. I give kudos to all those authors with kids. Cause I can't effin do it. Yet, explain how I have 22 chapters 118, 384 words and 315 pages of a freakin' Fanfiction! *cries* how the hell did that happen! If only that was this story. I would be revising right now! *cries*


2 comments:

Jen said...

Home Depot does have a magical quality about it though ^_^

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

You know what, it really does lol